Incidents

Four people died from carbon monoxide in private house in Turkestan rgn

Photo: otyrar.kz
Three adults and one child died from carbon monoxide in the Turkestan region. The tragedy occurred on November 28 at about 12:30 pm, Kazpravda.kz reports with reference to Otyrar.kz.

According to the press service of the Emergency Situations Department of the Turkestan region, the rescuers received a message from eyewitnesses that four corpses, including one underage child, were found in a private residential building in the village Ushkyn, Keles district.

Upon arrival at the place of the call, the employees of the emergency department found that brothers 47 and 49 years old had died on the spot. The bodies of a woman and a boy of 3-4 years old have not been identified.

The preliminary cause of death is carbon monoxide poisoning. The owners modernized the old stove to use natural gas.

15:39,29 November 2021
0
2194
Подписка

Читайте также

Популярное