Free parking time at Nur-Sultan railway station canceled
Photo: Kazpravda.kz/Adilbek Tauekelov
On November 1, 2021, the time for free parking on the territory of the Nur-Sultan-1 railway station is canceled, Kazpravda.kz reports with reference to the press service of City Transportation Systems.
CTS noted that for the convenience of residents and guests of the capital, as an alternative, a lane will be allocated in front of the station, which includes the availability of free parking and a zone for picking up and dropping off passengers (diagram in the picture).
By the way, you can pay for parking services in several ways:
- through the Kaspi.kz mobile banking application, in the Payments section;
- in your personal account, through the NSPARKING mobile application (App Store and Google play) and the nsparking.kz website;
- through 4 QIWI payment terminals located on the territory of the railway station;
- through a parking meter installed in the new building of the railway station (cash, credit card or NFC payment);
- through the round-the-clock ticket office located on the 2nd floor of the old railway station building, office 15.
You can get acquainted with the current tariffs for parking services on information boards at parking ticket machines, parking meters, a 24-hour ticket office, as well as in the NSPARKING mobile application and on the nsparking.kz website.